stuck in survival mode?
Adrenal stress has a profound effect on mind and body.
learn the lifestyle changes and functional nutrition to Move away from exhaustion and overwhelm and begin to create more energy and a healthier life.
A mini-guide to help you reset your rhythm,
get better sleep,
use food as medicine and soothe your nerves.
Straight to your inbox.
In many ways, the adrenal glands are the missing piece in women's health. You can likely relate to being pulled in many different directions, maybe sacrificing sleep and self-care to get through the day.
The problem is that constantly pushing a high-cortisol state is responsible for tremendous wear and tear on the body. Affecting mood, digestion, blood sugar and immunity and leading to feelings of overwhelm, exhaustion and burnout.
Common symptoms that would flag adrenal health are:
- High or moderate stress.
- Feeling sleepy.
- Feeling tired or tired, but wired.
- Fatigue and exhaustion.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Difficulty waking or feeling tired after a full night's sleep.
- Low libido
- Increased PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Poor memory and brain fog.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness after rising from a lying or seated position.
- Digestive issues (gas, bloating, constipation, nausea, acid reflux).
- Frequent colds and illnesses
- Immune dysfunction
The good news is that there's a road back. Back to yourself and back to feeling energized and calm.
Get the Adrenal Reboot guide to get started:
ABOUT DR. ANTONELLA AGUILERA-RUIZ, ND:
After dealing with a chronic health issue as a young adult and changing paths to pursue natural medicine, I help individuals who want to get to the root cause of their symptoms using a whole-person and natural approach.