Do you long to understand why you're feeling the way you do and wonder about steps you can take to feel better?
Are you dealing with a growing list of concerns like fatigue, overwhelm, trouble focusing, insomnia, depression, anxiety and stubborn weight? Or perhaps been told you have hypothyroidism or an autoimmune condition like Hashimoto's?
In this one day retreat, we'll focus in one two key systems that are most often in play in a woman's health--the thyroid and adrenal glands.
Offering a different approach, one that is holistic and interconnected, we'll discuss natural solutions to transform your health and begin to create greater energy and vitality. By viewing your symptoms through the lens of 5 root causes, you'll learn an effective road map to navigate through what may, currently, look and feel like a mess.
The day will not only be highly educational and include wellness lectures, but will also be part of a self-care plan central to nurturing these two glands. Interwoven into instruction will be meditation, journaling, mindful yoga and the deeply restorative practice of yoga nidra.
The day will include:
- Morning session focused on adrenal health
- Investigation of what is causing stress and overwhelm in your life
- A close look at nutrition to effectively use food as medicine
- Meditation, journaling, breath work and yoga nidra to help reduce anxiety, overwhelm and burnout
- Step by step discussion of how to heal your digestive, immune, hormonal and detoxification systems
- Afternoon session on thyroid health
- Discussion on best labs to get the most accurate understanding of your thyroid function
- Review of herbs and supplements to support thyroid and adrenal health
- The retreat will be co-taught by Dr. Antonella Aguilera-Ruiz and yoga teacher Dolly Ruiz
- When September 9, 2017
- Where: Breathing Space
- Time: 10-5:30 PM (with a break for lunch)
- Cost: $150 before Sep 1. After Sep 1, $165.