What happens next:
I've found that a few questions can arise in preparation for your first visit. Please take a few moments to review the following:
Before your Appointment:
In order to take full advantage of your time, I ask that you fill out and return new patient paperwork to me, at least, 48 hours prior to your appointment time. You can download it by clicking here.
Once filled out, you may return it by mail to: 4408 Shorthorn Rd. Rescue, CA 95672 or you may scan and email it to me. Many people prefer the convenience of email, but please be advised that this is not a secure method.
Your first Appointment:
We'll spend 75 minutes together getting a detailed picture of you as a whole person. It's helpful to bring:
- Recent blood work
- Current supplements (if any)
We'll dive deep into:
- A full and complete history of what's currently challenging, including what's worked, what hasn't and what work-up you've received until now
- How I understand what is going on, the systems that need most attention and how we'll begin to unravel your current challenges
- A detailed treatment plan covering what to do, eat, and take
AFTER your Appointment:
- You'll receive an email to my virtual dispensary where you can purchase the remedies we discussed during your visit. Any handouts or supplemental material will be included there too! You'll also receive a second email inviting you to the patient portal where you can view your treatment plan, share labs and send messages.
- I will reach out 7-10 days later by phone to answer any questions and see how you're adjusting to your new plan
- Unlimited email contact is included in every visit giving you the opportunity to check-in about questions or updates
I do hope this helps clarify what to expect. I'm so looking forward to our first visit together!