Let's figure out your symptoms, so you can feel radically better.
Experience a different type of medicine: one that's personalized, sees you as a whole person and uses food, lifestyle and natural remedies to get you feeling like your (awesome) self again.
Are you ready to end the cycle of short-term, band-aid fixes and instead want to resolve the root cause of your symptoms?
Better health is possible. Taking an in-depth, holistic approach, we partner to create a roadmap back to feeling good again: imagine yourself well-rested, calm, energized, and happy.
How it works:
1. Unlimited visits
You get all the time you need to tell your story, ask questions, or clarify your plan. Your visit schedule is tailored to you, so you get support and guidance every step of the way.
2. A whole-person holistic approach
Health is not just the absence of symptoms. It's about thriving. So, not only will we work together to create a plan for your body, but also use techniques to calm your mind and nurture your heart.
3. Functional labs and medical-grade supplements
Sometimes basic lab work doesn't give us the whole picture. With an eye on prevention and optimum values, modern testing helps peel back the layers and get to the root cause of what's going by evaluating hormonal and GI health, nutritional deficiencies or inflammation. Also, did you know that vitamins are not regulated? You need the good stuff to get results. And the good stuff is medical-grade.
12 month subscription required
- Unlimited visits: initial 75 minute consultation, 30-50 minute follow ups
- Phone or video visits
- Unlimited email contact
- 30% discount on professional grade supplement products via Fullscript
- Access to specialized/functional testing
- Individualized lifestyle, diet and supplement recommendations
- Access to the Wild Lemon community and exclusive member perks
**please note, program fees do not include price of supplements or laboratory testing
For full terms and conditions click here.
What treatments do you use?
- a combination of modalities including lifestyle changes, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, biotherapeutic drainage, homeopathy, flower essences, nutritional supplementation, stress management techniques and meditation. Each plan is unique to your specific needs and goals.
What conditions do you treat?
I'm especially excited to treat complicated chronic issues which may include:
- Hormone imbalances: thyroid function, adrenal health, irregular periods, menopause
- Digestive disorders (ex. IBS, Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Eczema, psoriasis
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue/low energy
- Asthma, allergies
- Autoimmune conditions (ex. Hashimoto's)
- Weight management and healthy metabolism
Are visits covered by insurance?
- In order to maintain the freedom and flexibility to offer a new model of care that is patient-centered Wild Lemon Health is an insurance-free practice.
- I'm happy to provide a super bill that may be submitted to your insurance for reimbursement. This does not guarantee coverage.
- Many people choose to pay for their visits and/or supplements from a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- A Wild Lemon health membership starts the day you register online.
- Membership is for 1 year. Over the course of the year, we'll chart an individualized roadmap and visit schedule to get you feeling better.
- You may pay monthly $197/month
- Or $2200 upfront
- In some cases, HSA/FSA may cover membership fees, testing and/or supplements
- You may cancel your membership, minus a $150 service fee, within 30 days of purchase.
- If you've had your initial visit, and it's within 1 week of your appointment, you may cancel your membership minus a $240 fee.
- Beyond 1 week after your initial consultation, membership is non refundable.
- No refunds will be given past 90 days of payment.
Visits can be done in-person, via phone or video/telemedicine. A typical pattern is to have monthly follow ups at the beginning, and then shorter check ins or visits spaced further apart as your health improves and healthier habits become the new normal. Because your visit scheduled is tailored to you and you have 24/7 online access, you can rest assured we'll be there when you need us.
Can I also receive conventional care?
- Yes! Wild Lemon Health offers naturopathic medicine and does not offer primary care.
- You're required to have a primary care physician of record in the case of medical or mental health emergencies, as Wild Lemon does not handle these.
Will I have to take supplements forever?
No! Ideally, supplements are used to push your body in the right direction and remind it of its normal physiology. Overtime, once the body has regained balance, how you eat, rest and relax, and exercise will maintain your new level of health. To me, successful healing means that you go on to be empowered to manage your daily health independently.
Can I make a single appointment?
Nope. Central to my philosophy and the intention behind founding Wild Lemon Health is that wellness is built over time, not in a single visit. It takes time to implement changes, create a new routine, work through resistance or difficulties and uncover the root cause of what may be bothering you. The support built into an annual membership allows for us to enter into a partnership, roll up our sleeves and really create some lasting change.
"Antonella literally saved my life. I was so sick before I started working with her that I could no longer take care of my daily needs and was functional only 2-3 hours a day. My traditional MD had run out of options for treatment and could not figure out a diagnosis after running a broad range of tests. I no longer feel like I am too sick and tired to live. All of these symptoms related to adrenal fatigue are gone or greatly reduced: severe chronic fatigue, chronic sinus infections, headaches, muscular and joint pain, skin rashes. I lost 20 pounds too and am able to work full time again."
--CW, 60 year old woman
"It really never felt right to use hormonal birth control and topical or oral antibiotics - I wanted my body to heal on its own - but I felt for a long time there was no other option based on what doctors were telling me. I appreciate that you treat my body as its own unique case - from the inside out - and don't just use the sort of 'band-aid' option that I was tired of getting for years. The journey I've been on has really had some sludgy times and having support and guidance is truly invaluable. Not to sound cheesy but I really do feel like an entirely new person. I've discovered and come to know this whole other spiritually strong part of myself. I would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a holistic approach to healing and who is dedicated but willing to be patient in getting results."
--GF, 22 year old woman
"And don't let me fail to acknowledge how AMAZING it is to be holding steady - and how much of a difference I think the dietary and other changes you've suggested have made. I can't thank you enough! More to go, but what a difference from last year :)!!"
--JT, 37 year old woman