The first four steps below will be common to everyone.
After you've followed these instructions, you'll want to continue to the kitchen makeover in preparation for your food plan
Step 1 :: prepping digestion
- Chew your food well (31x). Do not drink (water, juice, milk) while eating. Sit in a calm quiet calm place (preferably without phone. Not in front of the TV). Give thanks.
Drink 1 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar (Bragg’s) in 8 oz of water 15 minutes before meals.
Step 2 :: water
Step 3 :: olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil will be one of the main fats you use and it needs to be the good stuff in order to be most beneficial.
- Look for COOC certification on the bottle
- Recommended brands: California Olive Ranch, Bozzano (Generations Blend and A2), Pacific Sun, Wild Groves
- It's most cost effective to buy one gallon and dispense into a small dispenser/bottle to use for cooking and eating.
- Helpful tips on buying good olive oil. 'Liquid Gold'