Let's figure out your symptoms, so you can feel radically better.
Become a member:
Are you ready to end the cycle of short-term, band-aid fixes and instead want to resolve the root cause of your symptoms?
The Wild Lemon Health annual membership is designed to offer you a different type of medicine: one that's personalized, sees you as a whole person and uses food, lifestyle and natural remedies to get you feeling like your (awesome) self again.
Better health is possible. Taking an in-depth, holistic approach, we partner to create a roadmap back to feeling good again.
Imagine yourself well-rested, calm, energized, and happy.
- Unlimited doctor visits in person, via phone or telemedicine
- 75 minute initial consultation
- 30-50 minute follow ups
- Visit schedule tailored to your unique needs
- 360' assessment of your whole health history
- Time to examine mind-body and the whole context of your life
- Functional lab testing and assessment
- Medical review of past labs and records
- Individual nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
Access to functional labs and top quality supplements:
- No mark up on functional labs
- Conventional labs may be covered by insurance or can be ordered via direct pay for up to a 50% discount
- VIP pricing on medical grade supplements and up to 30% off retail cost
- Refill supplements securely online and get them shipped directly to you
Support and resources:
Unlimited email messaging
- Secure online patient portal to view treatment plans or share lab results
- Unlimited secure messaging via smart phone app
- Access to Wild Lemon Health community and exclusive member perks
12 month subscription required
For full terms and conditions click here.
+ What treatments do you use?
A combination of modalities including lifestyle changes, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, biotherapeutic drainage, homeopathy, flower essences, nutritional supplementation, stress management techniques and meditation. Each plan is unique to your specific needs and goals.
+ What conditions do you treat?
I'm especially excited to treat complicated chronic issues which may include:
- Hormone imbalances: thyroid function, adrenal health, irregular periods, menopause
- Digestive disorders (ex. IBS, Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Eczema, psoriasis
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue/low energy
- Asthma, allergies
- Autoimmune conditions (ex. Hashimoto's)
- Weight management and healthy metabolism
- Adrenal dysregulation
+ Are visits covered by insurance?
Wild Lemon Health is proud to be a direct care practice and does not take insurance. This allows maximum flexibility and freedom to focus on you and your health, not on insurers
I'm happy to provide a super bill that may be submitted to your insurance for reimbursement. This does not guarantee coverage. Many people choose to pay for their visits and/or supplements from a Health Savings Account (HSA).
+ How long is a Wild Lemon health membership?
A Wild Lemon health membership starts the day you register online. Membership is for 1 year. Over the course of the year, we'll chart an individualized roadmap and visit schedule to get you feeling better.
+ How much does membership cost?
You may pay monthly $197/month or $2200 upfront.
In some cases, HSA/FSA may cover membership fees, testing and/or supplements
+ What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your membership, minus a $150 service fee, within 30 days of purchase.
If you've had your initial visit, and it's within 1 week of your appointment, you may cancel your membership minus a $240 fee.
Beyond 1 week after your initial consultation, membership is non refundable.
No refunds will be given past 90 days of payment.
+ How do visits work?
Visits can be done in-person, via phone or video/telemedicine. A typical pattern is to have monthly follow ups at the beginning, and then shorter check ins or visits spaced further apart as your health improves and healthier habits become the new normal. Because your visit scheduled is tailored to you and you have unlimited visits available to you, you can rest assured we'll be there when you need us.
+ Can I also receive conventional care?
Yes! Wild Lemon Health offers naturopathic medicine and does not offer primary care.
You're required to have a primary care physician of record in the case of medical or mental health emergencies, as Wild Lemon does not handle these.
+ Will I have to take supplements forever?
No! Ideally, supplements are used to push your body in the right direction and remind it of its normal physiology. Overtime, once the body has regained balance, how you eat, rest and relax, and exercise will maintain your new level of health. To me, successful healing means that you go on to be empowered to manage your daily health independently.
+ Can I make a single appointment?
Nope. Central to my philosophy and the intention behind founding Wild Lemon Health is that wellness is built over time, not in a single visit. It takes time to implement changes, create a new routine, work through resistance or difficulties and uncover the root cause of what may be bothering you. The support built into an annual membership allows for us to enter into a partnership, roll up our sleeves and really create some lasting change.